Episerver - empowering customer engagement
At the heart of the digital experience ecosystem, Episerver is the ideal choice for digital leaders who want to drive digital transformation in their organisation and deliver standout experiences for customers – everywhere they choose to engage.
CDS reached Episerver Premium Partner partner status faster than any other UK company and won Episerver Partner of the Year. The award was given on the basis of the solutions we have developed and our commitment to the product.
Episerver is a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM).
CDS is one of only a handful of ISO 20000 certified Episerver Premium Solution Partners in world today. We do far more than building your website. We provide full services including ongoing Episerver support through our ITIL Service Desk. Our web development team were trained directly by Episerver.
Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™ is a platform that provides all the tools you need to easily manage content, optimise digital marketing and deliver a friction-free e-commerce experience. It is way ahead of the competition. We would be delighted to help you deploy the platform.
Read on to see why CDS is the logical and safe choice to implement, develop and support your web, social or commerce site, ensuring you meet your business objectives.
Five great reasons to choose CDS and Episerver
- Access from anywhere to the CMS. Your staff can access the CMS through a standard internet browser which requires no special software installation. Access is controlled via a username and password authentication process to secure the editing environment.
- Great features include multi-screen content management, community to build a social hub, communication to generate and track leads, and commerce with best in class WCM platform to power your end-to-end online business.
- Ease of use. Episerver is a user-friendly and intuitive CMS solution. Non-technical staff can use all elements of the website from simple content updates to the creation of new website sections and pages.
- Social media integration. You can use Episerver to manage the page content of a corporate Facebook account. We also integrate Twitter feeds into Episerver pages.
- With ITIL Service Desk, ISO20000 certification and a robust technical team in place the level of ongoing Episerver support we provide to our clients is unmatched in the UK. We also specialise in secure extranets and intranets and we can provide SharePoint integration.
Our successes include
Wesleyan, the financial services specialist for professionals,appointed CDS to provide support and ongoing development for its intranet, which is used by 1,300 staff at its Birmingham head office and its home-based financial consultants around the country.
The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) use our solution underpinned by Episerver for their intranet to support their 31,000 officers, 13,000 police staff and 2,600 Police Community Support Officers.
CDS implemented an award-winning website using Episerver for Irish Ferries – the leading ferry operator between the Republic of Ireland and the UK/continental Europe.
abc (Audit Bureau of Circulations) wanted more flexibility to edit their content and greater control of their website. We built a client-maintained website with full user-defined reports and eCommerce functionality using Episerver.
CDS provided mBlox, one of the world’s leading mobile interaction and payment specialists, with a content management system (CMS), incorporating a mobile variant and integration between Episerver and their Salesforce CRM. We created new content and provided translations, as well as developing mBlox’s new logo, visual identity and brand.
CDS helped us make our identity more clear to businesses, to customers and the entire mobile industry. We are making this brand live. People identify who we are and understand what we are trying to achieve.
Barbara Moretti, Strategic Marketing Manager
Wesleyan Video Case Study
Wesleyan, the financial services specialist for professionals, appointed CDS to provide support and ongoing development for its intranet, which is used by 1,300 staff at the company’s Birmingham head office and home-based financial consultants around the country.
Episerver connects digital commerce and digital marketing. It helps organisations create unique digital experiences for their customers, with measurable business results.
The Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™ combines content, commerce and multi-channel marketing in a single platform. The platform delivers intelligent optimisation and lead-generation. This improves conversion and increases repeat business.
Episerver sits at the center of the digital experience ecosystem. It empowers digital leaders to embrace disruptive, transformational strategies, enabling them to deliver standout experiences for their customers – everywhere they engage.