CDS awarded place on G-Cloud 11 and introduce new range of services
CDS is delighted to announce that we have been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 11 framework contract by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS). We have been a valued supplier on G-Cloud since G-Cloud 1 in 2012.
G-Cloud is a Government Programme to encourage the adoption of Cloud Services across the whole of the Public Sector.
The G-Cloud 11 framework provides easy access to CDS’ Cloud Services, saving your organisation time and money. We now offer our widest range of Cloud Services including those with new partners Appian and Digizuite.
Using this framework agreement helps CCS deliver savings for the public sector and the taxpayer by encouraging spend to drive best value.
CDS G-Cloud 11 listings
CDS are a key supplier to the public sector and our service list has grown following the inclusion of Cloud hosting services. Our widest ever range of services include:
- Hybrid Mail
- Digital Asset Management (Digitzuite)
- Case Management (Appian)
- Umbraco CMS including CDS Services
- Secure Intranet as a Service
- SaaS Asset Factory
- Episerver Digital Experience Cloud WCM
- Cloud Web2Print Solution (ROI 360)
- Cloud Software MicroStrategy BI for UK Government
- Cloud Brandworkz
- Inclusivity consultancy, user testing & research
- Assisted digital strategy & consultancy
- Accessibility Consultancy and Audit Services
- Business Process Management consultancy, implementation and support
- Digital transformation consultancy, strategy & implementation
- Low code solution design and implementation
- Web2Print Consultancy Implementation & support
- User Centred Design and UX Consultancy Services
- SCS Property Asset Management Consultancy Services
- Public access solution consultancy, design, implementation and support
- Internal communications solution consultancy, design, implementation and support
- Discovery Consultancy Services
- Creative Design and Content Creation Services
- CMS Solution Consultancy, Implementation and Support
- Cloud Service Microstrategy Management Information and Business Intelligence Consultancy Services
- Cloud Service Management Information and Business Intelligence Consultancy Services
- Cloud Service Application Consultancy Development and Support Services – ePIMS
- Cloud Service - Cyber and Information Assurance Consultancy
G-Cloud 11 launched on 2 July 2019 and includes over 4,200 suppliers. Now in its 11th iteration, G-Cloud has since its inception in 2012 generated sales of over £3.1bn sold with 48% of this awarded to SMEs. These numbers will only rise during the next iterations, as more and more government bodies buy through the framework.