Part 1: Exciting new features in EPiServer 7.5
We thought it would be useful to provide a series of short blog articles highlighting some of the features and benefits of EpiServer 7.5 the latest version of our partner’s innovative digital marketing CMS and e-commerce platform.
This series of blog posts will be of interest to you whether you’re considering upgrading from your existing EpiServer solution or you’re considering EpiServer as your future CMS.
EPiServer 7.5 offers a number of exciting new features, although the most important change is the redesigned user interface which provides greater usability for editors and authors alike.
Key enhancements in version 7.5
Key enhancements include:
- Multi-channel – ability to view and edit the way pages display in mobile and tablet devices.
- Personalisation – ability to easily create visitor groups based on a wide range of criteria and serve relevant content specific to those personas.
- CMO – Campaign monitoring and optimisation tool enabling marketers to easily create and deploy a range of campaigns (A/B, multi-variant), reporting and analytics.
- Social Reach – Management of messaging across all social channels from one tool.
- Content Blocks – Content re-use across multiple web sites and channels.
Our clients include:
- Irish Ferries
- Metropolitan Police
- Several financial companies and Government bodies
And before you go here’s a fun movie we made for EPiServer to celebrate their anniversary…
Why we love EPiServer
When is print outsourcing a risk
CDS achieves Cyber Essentials Plus
CDS is pleased to announce that we have successfully re-certified for Cyber Essentials Plus.
Print Management Framework extended
We are excited to announce that our Managed Print and Digital Solutions framework has been extended for another 12 months.