Royal Mail Group and CDS shortlisted for i-FM Technology Award
The Asset Factory team from Royal Mail Group and CDS are celebrating early this Christmas following the wonderful news that we have been shortlisted for the i-FM Technology in FM Awards.
The i-FM Technology in FM Award recognises the best new technologies in the facilities sector. These are technologies that drive improvements in business process and performance.
On the shortlist for the 2017 award are:
- Royal Mail Group Property and CDS – find out about our work here: Asset Factory: Property asset management for Royal Mail
- ENGIE – ENGIEdirect: One-stop-shop FM online platform
- Interserve – Smart Building in a Bag: Smart building software for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution contract
- JLL and Elogbooks: Management information system and helpdesk
- Mitie – Edison: Self-service helpdesk
Facilities Managers within Royal Mail Group Property use the Asset Factory™ app developed by CDS across their estate of 1,800 buildings, including all business units, delivery offices, mail centres, distribution centres, offices and vacated properties.
These five entries now move on to the final stage, where they will be asked to present their technology to the judges. The winner will be announced at the Workplace Futures Conference in February 2017.
Commenting on this year’s competition, i-FM Editor Simon Iatrou said: “The standard of entries has been particularly high this year, making the job of creating a final shortlist extremely difficult. Each of the final five submissions, however, was able to demonstrate a tremendous level of sophistication and an acute understanding of some of the FM industry’s biggest challenges.”
CDS is exhibiting at the 2018 Public Sector Show
Cyclists raise money for British Heart Foundation
Smart content personalisation with Episerver Advance
The powerful new tool to automate website personalisation