Digital Engagement Conference
We’re looking forward to exhibiting at the Digital Engagement Conference in Manchester on 19 September. It promises to be an excellent event.
Keep up to date, stay ahead and maximise results with relevant, targeted multi-channel strategies for delivering high-impact, on-trend, engaging digital and social communications that boost results.
With a 100% delegate satisfaction rating in 2016, this year’s conference is one not one to miss.
Contact us for a £150 discount code if you’re interested in attending.
What's on the agenda?
- Multi-channel journeys and experiences: Maximise the value of different digital channels and touchpoints to craft targeted, engaging customer experiences.
- Monetise social media trends and engagement: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp – take advantage of the latest trends and innovations to drive and maintain engagement…and impact the bottom line.
- Real-life digital impact and ROI: Prove the benefits of digital channels with the most effective metrics and methods for measuring and evaluating results.
- Keep up! What’s hot and what’s not? Explore the latest customer trends, innovations and new technologies to stay abreast of exciting opportunities and boost digital performance.
- Craft fresh, relevant and engaging content: Bring your digital communications to life with innovative, effective content strategies.
- Successful strategies for building brand awareness: Engaging customers in today’s fast-changing digital landscape.
- Capitalise on data-driven targeting: Best-practice approaches to delivering targeted, engaging digital communications with measurable benefits.
- Email and video – showcasing next-level strategies: Innovative, results-driven strategies to power your video and email communications.
- Low-cost, high-impact: Overcome the challenges of small teams, limited time and low budgets to develop effective, engaging digital communications.
Who is Speaking?
- Greater Manchester Police
- Barclays UK
- British Gas Business
- Just Eat
- University of Liverpool
- AutoTrader UK
- Kier Group plc
- Merlin Entertainments
- PZ Cussons
- Bettys and Taylors of Harrogate
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Stockport NHS Foundation
- John Lewis Partnership
- University of Manchester Library
- Rochdale Borough Council
Real insight from 22 brand-side digital innovators speaking on: multi-channel journeys, social media trends and engagement, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, social platforms Q&A, measurement and ROI, brand engagement, engaging content, current and future trends and The Latest Technologies Panel, targeting and data, email, video, optimising budgets and results.
View the full agenda here: http://digitalengagementconference.com/programme
This Digital Engagement Conference also features:
- 22 digital communications thought-leaders in one inspiring day
- 11 in-depth sessions focused on your hottest digital marketing and communications topics
- 100% delegate and sponsorship satisfaction rating in 2016
- Two interactive panel discussions: ‘Current and future trends and the latest technologies’ and ‘Social media platforms’
- Five lunchtime informal peer-to-peer discussions: A) Optimising SEO B) Blogging and influencers C) Engaging mobile strategies D) Ensuring colleague buy-in E) Channel shift
- Three quick-fire social media platform snapshots and joint Q&A
- Two conference chairs
- Live voting
- Speed networking
- Interactive Q&A
About the event
Venue: Manchester Conference Centre
Address: Sackville Street, Manchester. M1 3BB
CDS wins a place on the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 Framework
CDS is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a place on the next iteration of Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework, known as DOS 3.
Shortlisted for the Drum DADI Awards
Shortlisted for two Global Sourcing Association Awards