Finalist for two DRUM DADIs including Agency of the Year
We are delighted to be finalists in the Drum DADI Awards in two categories.
The categories are, the prestigious Agency of the Year award and best Public-Sector website.
The Drum DADIs are the latest in a string of award wins and nominations. We’re clearly doing the right things. The judges including industry experts and our peers, like what they see.
Without clients focused on delivering the best possible solutions to their organisations, and without the passionate, dedicated experts at CDS, we would not have the phenomenal list of awards below.
Here’s the roundup of our awards for 2017 so far:
- Drum DADIs - nominated Best Agency of the year
- Drum DADIs - nominated for best Public Sector website with our client the Metropolitan Police Service
- Winner of Prolific North Digital Agency of the Year
- Property Week Management All Stars Awards - finalist for the second year in a row, having won in 2016
- BIMA Awards: finalist in the Technology Conscience category with Metropolitan Police Service website
- Digital Impact Awards: Best Use of Digital in the Public Sector for Met Police website
- Digital Impact Awards: Best Intranet for Met Police
In October, we’ll find out whether we have won top accolades in the DADIs and the Digital Impact Awards and in November we’ll have the result of the Property Week All Stars Awards.
I would like to invite you to get in touch. Find out what makes CDS special.
We’re especially interested in talking to people that want to challenge the status quo and make a real difference within their organisations.
Why the client / agency relationship is broken and how we can start to fix it. Part two: Deeper understanding
Part two: Deeper understanding & delivering what’s right for your users
Why the client / agency relationship is broken and how we can start to fix it. Part one: A tale of two sides
Part one: Client versus agency, a tale of two sides
Transport for London renews and broadens the scope of its prestigious print contract with CDS