Five award wins in 2017. Who’s the DADI?
The shelves in our office are groaning under the weight of a slew of shiny new awards, DADI, Prolific North Agency of the Year, Digital Impact, Episerver …
Winning Best Large Digital Agency 2017 at the Prolific North Awards was the best possible way for us to start our awards season, which has this year again, brought us a bumper crop of wins.
In fact we won or were finalists in just about every award we entered for this year. So we must be doing something right! We’d like to thank our team, customers, partners and suppliers for the recommendations, testimonials and stories that made achieving the results below possible. The Prolific North 2017 Digital Agency of the Year award was slightly different to the other awards as it was not based on a specific client project. The judges were impressed by the way CDS demonstrated an “exemplary year of profitable and substantial growth”, the result of investment in our infrastructure and personnel, supported by a wide range of case studies that demonstrate innovation and the value we deliver to our clients and citizens in the UK.
What does it take to win awards?
The answer is a perfect balance of innovative projects, clients willing to challenge the status quo, supportive software partners and an agency team with the work ethic, culture and technical ability to deliver the client’s vision.
Judges want to see entries that tackle business problems in new and innovative ways. If you’re not pushing the boundaries you don’t stand a chance. The competition is fierce. Judges look for evidence of success and genuine positive business outcomes.
Summary of our 2017 Awards:
- Winner of Prolific North 2017 Digital Agency of the Year
- Winner Drum DADI for best Public Sector website, campaign or app
- Winner of the Digital Impact silver award in the category Best use of Digital from the public sector
- Winner of a Highly Commended Digital Impact Award for Best use of digital to an internal audience
- Winner of bronze Episerver Partner Award in the public sector category
- Finalist in Drum DADIs for Best Agency of the year
- Finalist in the Property Week Management All Stars Awards for the Property Management Software Provider of the Year
- Finalist in the BIMA Awards in the Technology Conscience category
- Finalist in the in the 2017 ideasUK, Idea of the Year competition
Find out why clients like the Metropolitan Police Service, Cabinet Office, Royal Mail, South West Water, Aberdeen Asset Management, Birmingham City Council, Wesleyan and many more choose CDS.
Recommended for you:
CDS is exhibiting at the Public Sector Show
Join us on the 21st November 2017 in Manchester!
Watch out for our series of CCS Managed Print and Digital Solutions workshops
Join us at our FREE workshop to find out how to get the best out of Crown Commercial Services Framework RM3785.
Reverse Auction? No thanks!
For organisations seeking an effective Print and Digital Solution is the ‘Reverse Auction’ an appropriate tool to form part of the evaluation/award process?