More awards for CDS
We're looking forward to two big awards nights.
What does it take to win recognition from the judges?
Three not so simple things:
- Working in a trusted partnership with awesome clients
- Having an expert team at CDS, from ethical, consultative salespeople through to consultant level subject matter experts who produce ground-breaking work
- Choosing to work on projects where we can make a positive difference to our agency and our clients and their customers
Summary of 2019 Awards (so far)
- Episerver Partner of the Year 2019 - Winner of the Partner of the Year Award for UK/Ireland
- Prolific North Tech Awards 2019 – Shortlisted in three categories: Best application of tech – Public Sector, Transformation through technology award and Technology for good award
- UK Agency Awards 2019 – Shortlisted for Digital Agency of the Year
- Digital Impact Awards 2019 – Shortlisted for Best use of Digital from the Public Sector
- Northern Digital Awards 2019 – Shortlisted for Large Digital Agency of the Year
We're looking forward to the upcoming awards evenings at the UK Agency and Digital Impact Awards.
If you’re there, pop over to our table and say hello.
We’re a friendly bunch.
Supporting the fight against Covid-19
The London Borough of Lambeth has produced a Covid-19 response communication for all borough residents.
CDS is very much open for business
Communicating effectively has never been more important