Exploring Digital Printing Services
Exploring the breadth of print and related services available from CDS via the CDS print unit in Aylesbury, UK.
Our solutions continue to take the pain away from clients as we introduce simple and efficient processes designed to ease many of the burdens associated with communications, marketing materials and the storage of mass files and paper.
If you and your organisation are looking to put a digital print, hybrid mail, scanning services or print management solution in place and, you are in Central Government or the Wider Public Sector, the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Framework, could be a good vehicle for you avoiding the onerous processes linked to the OJEU.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Framework RM3785 offers all public-sector organisations the flexibility to source a fully-managed, end-to-end print and digital solution that includes associated services, such as design, storage, fulfilment and distribution, postal dispatch, scanning and stock management. The framework offers a compliant, straightforward, quick, cost-efficient and direct route to market.
Ideal for utility bills, Revs and Bens, Council Tax etc, a completely scaleable service on offer via own production facility or through trusted partners.
- Product design
- Data and content manipulation services available
- Volumes and frequency no problem given our in-house capability and access to trusted partners across the UK
- Sheet-fed solutions from CDS Aylesbury and continuous feed solutions via partners
- Personalisation of content in black and white and colour
- Advice to achieving maximum postage discounts from various providers – Royal Mail, Whistl and other down-stream access providers
- Advice on design of product to comply with RM regulations
- Audit of existing requirements to ensure format achieves maximum discounts available.
Scanning services and document management
Clients able to reclaim precious space currently occupied with floor to ceiling boxes of archive files or worst still, paying huge amounts for warehousing and off-site storage plus extra costs should the need arise when files/boxes/documents need to be retrieved.
- Bespoke and scalable solutions
- Secure facility and formal accreditation BSI10008
- Project-based scanning to archive with flexible indexing and retrieval services
- Robust back-up of files to meet ISO Standards.
Efficient and speedy means of distributing standard incoming mail around larger organisations which can help reduce headcount (porterage services), waste and destruction of redundant documents and elimination of the need for local scanning of documents allowing staff to focus on core business.
- All incoming mail redirected to CDS Digital Hub and segregated by client
- All mail opened and retained with outer packaging
- Initial sift of mail to extract unsuitable items, e.g periodicals, cheques, enclosures not suitable for scanning and any other items as agreed with client (exceptions mail)
- Suitable mail scanned and bar-coded
- Scanned mail directed to clients electronic pigeon-holes
- Daily transfer of exceptions mail to client
- All scanned incoming mail retained for an agreed period
- Once agreed period reached, mail shredded, destroyed and certified.
Permits the closure of the post room – saving on space and potential headcount. Protection of Corporate ID and branding through use only of approved client templates. Full control of 1st and 2nd class routing but significant cost benefit savings from mailing through bulking.
- Outgoing mail electronically directed to CDS central point from client’s PC
- Files printed to required template and properly branded
- Enveloped and sorted for optimum postal discounts
- Barcoding and full validation
- Comprehensive Management Information reporting
- Despatched according to agreed SLA’s
CDS is one of six framework suppliers.
CDS is now a DMA member
CDS has passed the DMA’s rigorous compliance requirements
Let me tell you a story…
The importance of storytelling marketing
CDS wins a place on the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 Framework
CDS is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a place on the next iteration of Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework, known as DOS 3.