Great news for the public sector
CDS are delighted that the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) have taken a decision to extend the Managed Print and Digital Solutions Framework – RM3785 – Lot 2, for a further year.
The framework, originally due to expire in December 2019 will be extended until 27 December 2020. This extension is within the advertised duration of the commercial agreement in the original OJEU contract notice.
This is great news for both the public sector and the wider public sector as it provides further opportunities for organisations to take advantage of this cost effective and process efficient framework contract.
CDS has held a place on the current framework since it went live in December 2016 and was a key supplier on the previous print framework RM1687. The framework contract has provided CDS with a significant number of opportunities resulting in call-off contracts (from the framework) across both central government, local government and higher education markets.
RM3785 – Lot 2 provides the public sector access to a fully managed end-to-end print and digital solutions. The service levels can be tailored to suit individual customer requirements. There are six suppliers appointed to this lot and customers run a mini-tender competition with these suppliers.
The range of products and services available includes:
- Pre-production services – proofs, print-ready artwork, artwork for online templates, design and artwork, page layout, photograph retouching, typesetting, proofreading and translation services
- Print and paper products – envelopes, labels, wallets, folders, operational print, security print
- Large format and wide print, direct mail and transactional print, media duplication and a full range of finishing services
- Scanning and microfiche, digital asset management
- Database management, stock management
- Storage, fulfilment and distribution
- Digital solutions
Supporting the fight against Covid-19
The London Borough of Lambeth has produced a Covid-19 response communication for all borough residents.
CDS is very much open for business
Communicating effectively has never been more important