London Borough of Waltham Forest appoints CDS design and print management service provider
The London Borough of Waltham Forest has appointed communications agency CDS as their sole strategic design and print management service provider, to manage and deliver all of their design, internal and external print and supporting service requirements.
The contract is for three years, with the option to extend for a further 12 months.
The award was made following a procurement exercise through the Government Procurement Service (GPS) Framework (now renamed Crown Commercial Service).
The London Borough of Waltham Forest joins CDS’ growing portfolio of Government clients including London Borough of Sutton, Wakefield Council, Essex County Council and Northamptonshire County Council. All share a common need for a more cost effective and flexible solution from a supplier capable of delivering strategic, innovative solutions that keep pace with today’s fast changing communication requirements.
David Burton, CDS Print Services Director said: “We are delighted that the London Borough of Waltham Forest has chosen CDS as their strategic design and print management service partner. The Council has an impressive track record of award winning campaigns and we look forward to working together, supporting them with enhanced communications, on-going cost savings and improved efficiency. We understand the particular challenges the public sector faces and the strategies, resources and technology required to overcome these challenges.”
- Launched 1994
- Part of The Baird Group since 2000
- In the top 100 of the eConsultancy Top 100 digital agencies 2014
- Drum Magazine Top 20 creative agency
- 200+ staff and operate out of 8 main UK locations
- CDS is the contracted supplier to a number of Local Authorities for services ranging from print management to ecommunications and creative design for:
- Basildon Council
- Birmingham City Council
- Borough of Poole
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Essex County Council
- London Borough Bromley
- London Borough of Sutton
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Northamptonshire County Council
- Surrey County Council
- Wakefield Council
- Certified ISO standards
- Quality ISO 9001
- Environment ISO 14001
- IT Service Management System ISO20000-1: 2011
- Information Security ISO/IEC 27001
- Health and Safety OHSAS 18001
- Evidential weight & Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information BS10008
Print savings for Essex
Unified approach to print brings Essex County Council significant savings
Christmas accolade from major client
Receiving a client accolade celebrating what we do says much more than I ever can.
DOS 2 and G-Cloud 9 framework extension
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) has extended their current digital framework contracts for another year.