Print Management Framework extended
We are excited to announce that our Managed Print and Digital Solutions framework has been extended for another 12 months.
CDS, as one of the six key suppliers on the CCS Framework, RM3785 - Managed Print and Digital Solutions (Lot 2) are delighted that a decision has been taken to extend the arrangement for a further year. The contract will now expire on 27 December 2019.
Lot 2 of this key print management framework provides tailored managed print management services including digital transformation/solutions to all Public Sector (including the Wider Public Sector) and Charities.
- Engagement with experienced print professionals and print managers who can use their knowledge and expertise to provide help, advice and guidance and most importantly, an ability to drive efficiencies and savings.
- Support with digital transformation and digital solutions, where required.
- Access to a nominated supplier who will manage the whole operational delivery of your print requirements, including supply chain management.
- A nominated supplier who understands and can deliver on Social Value.
Access to the framework:
- Lot 2 requires a further competition (mini-tender) to select a single supplier from the six suppliers pre-selected by CCS following a rigorous tender exercise via the OJEU.
- The further competition need not be onerous and can lead to an award within three months.
- Customer guidance on undertaking a further competition can be found by accessing the CCS website: https://ccs-agreements.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/contracts/rm3785
The range of products and services available:
- Design, art working, editorial and pre-press services
- web2print and templating services
- Operational, marketing and commodity print
- Secure printing (including the use of security-cleared personnel)
- Large format and wide format print
- Direct mail and transactional print
- Full range of finishing solutions
- Stock management, warehousing, storage, fulfilment and distribution
- Digital solutions
- Digital mail/hybrid mail
- Digital asset management
- Database management
- Scanning services
Why the client / agency relationship is broken and how we can start to fix it. Part two: Deeper understanding
Part two: Deeper understanding & delivering what’s right for your users
Why the client / agency relationship is broken and how we can start to fix it. Part one: A tale of two sides
Part one: Client versus agency, a tale of two sides
Transport for London renews and broadens the scope of its prestigious print contract with CDS