Ten reasons to choose CCS Framework RM3785
Wider Public Sector organisations struggling to identify a suitable Managed Print and Digital Solution, look no further…
Ten reasons to choose CCS Framework RM3785:
- Use of the contract results in significant savings on print expenditure
- Transparent pricing models and an ethos of open and honest trading
- Access to a fully managed bespoke print and digital solution
- EU compliant
- Efficient, easy access and short procurement process
- Supplier engagement to help you define and fine tune the requirement
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions offer sound contractual safeguards
- Choose from six approved suppliers, all of whom have met strict criteria after being scrutinized and evaluated
- All suppliers have key management systems including Cyber Essentials Plus
- Excellent Account Management capability provides access to help, advice, product engineering and consultancy
If you would like to benefit from the above, click the URLs below for more information.
Recommended for you:
CDS supports Leeds Wellbeing Week
As a national communications agency with its headquarters in Leeds, we are proud to support this year’s Leeds Wellbeing Week.
What we learned from Printweek live
Some would say that print has had its day as an effective communications channel!
Working in partnership
We all like to think that we work with our clients in partnership but in reality, what does this really mean and what are the true benefits of a partnership relationship?