Ten reasons to choose CCS Framework RM3785
Wider Public Sector organisations struggling to identify a suitable Managed Print and Digital Solution, look no further…
Ten reasons to choose CCS Framework RM3785:
- Use of the contract results in significant savings on print expenditure
- Transparent pricing models and an ethos of open and honest trading
- Access to a fully managed bespoke print and digital solution
- EU compliant
- Efficient, easy access and short procurement process
- Supplier engagement to help you define and fine tune the requirement
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions offer sound contractual safeguards
- Choose from six approved suppliers, all of whom have met strict criteria after being scrutinized and evaluated
- All suppliers have key management systems including Cyber Essentials Plus
- Excellent Account Management capability provides access to help, advice, product engineering and consultancy
If you would like to benefit from the above, click the URLs below for more information.
Spotlight on... the print supply base
Wider public sector organisations seeking an effective print and digital solution and requiring continued access to key print suppliers read on.
Faced with numerous routes to market, which is best for us?
Wider public-sector organisations with a print and digital solution requirement and unsure what to do and how to put in place a quality formal arrangement, look no further
Deep thinking at Think Digital Government 2017
Listening to September's Think Digital Government conference reminded me of the old adage... if you want to catch big fish, you have to sail into deep water.