Ten reasons to choose CCS Framework RM3785
Wider Public Sector organisations struggling to identify a suitable Managed Print and Digital Solution, look no further…
Ten reasons to choose CCS Framework RM3785:
- Use of the contract results in significant savings on print expenditure
- Transparent pricing models and an ethos of open and honest trading
- Access to a fully managed bespoke print and digital solution
- EU compliant
- Efficient, easy access and short procurement process
- Supplier engagement to help you define and fine tune the requirement
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions offer sound contractual safeguards
- Choose from six approved suppliers, all of whom have met strict criteria after being scrutinized and evaluated
- All suppliers have key management systems including Cyber Essentials Plus
- Excellent Account Management capability provides access to help, advice, product engineering and consultancy
If you would like to benefit from the above, click the URLs below for more information.
Recommended for you:
SearchLeeds 2018 and the Future of SEO and Search Marketing
On Thursday 14/06/2018 the largest search marketing and SEO event in the North of England took place at the Leeds First Direct Arena.
CDS awarded place on G-Cloud 10
CDS is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 10 framework contract by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
CDS targets rapid growth with strategic new hires
Two key new appointments to expand and strengthen New Business and Account Development