Ten reasons to choose CCS Framework RM3785
Wider Public Sector organisations struggling to identify a suitable Managed Print and Digital Solution, look no further…
Ten reasons to choose CCS Framework RM3785:
- Use of the contract results in significant savings on print expenditure
- Transparent pricing models and an ethos of open and honest trading
- Access to a fully managed bespoke print and digital solution
- EU compliant
- Efficient, easy access and short procurement process
- Supplier engagement to help you define and fine tune the requirement
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions offer sound contractual safeguards
- Choose from six approved suppliers, all of whom have met strict criteria after being scrutinized and evaluated
- All suppliers have key management systems including Cyber Essentials Plus
- Excellent Account Management capability provides access to help, advice, product engineering and consultancy
Find out more about the Crown Commercial Services Framework.
Recommended for you:
When is print outsourcing a risk
CDS achieves Cyber Essentials Plus
CDS is pleased to announce that we have successfully re-certified for Cyber Essentials Plus.
Print Management Framework extended
We are excited to announce that our Managed Print and Digital Solutions framework has been extended for another 12 months.