A partnership in print
Queen’s University Belfast required a single supplier to provide a comprehensive print management service and an on-campus reprographic service to produce all their printed materials.
The contract also required related services including art-working, brand compliance, exhibition and display materials, fulfilment and direct mail.
- CDS re-equipped the on-campus Print Centre
- Assigned dedicated CDS team of digital and lithographic print experts to advise university staff and students
- To save QUB time and money, we recommended our online web2print solution, Template Central
- To control their brand, we recommended that QUB move a number of publications, to Template Central. This meant users could design their own publications with defined templates and approved images
- Guaranteed 24-hour delivery on all print orders placed using Template Central
Friendly expert advice on the most cost-effective print method combined with on-campus digital print savings returned a 14% saving per year, against an £800K print budget.
per year saving
guaranteed delivery of print orders
Posted in on 18/01/2021
Find out about the lessons which Clare's work and life have taught her.
Posted in on 14/01/2021
Fergus outline what Northern Powerhouse means to him, the Green Book process, and how infrastructure improvements can fuel the north's economy.
Posted in on 13/01/2021
Find out about the role inclusive comms can play within the finance sector