Template Central web2print
In response to recent reductions in marketing expenditure and the need for in-house solutions, CDS has developed an online design template system called Template Central. It is designed for simple frequently used items such as posters, flyers, invitations, stationery, adverts, banner and newsletters.
Easily enforce brand compliance & reduce design costs. Using Template Central allows you to take control and places the design creation in your hands.
The template is created by professional graphic designers, who will ensure brand compliance by configuring elements within the template such as colours, fonts, image choice and placement of logo. Once the template has been created you can easily input your own text and graphics to create your own marketing collateral, without any technical or design skills.
The templates are hosted by CDS with secure password protected online access.
Print Portal Interface
The optional print portal interface provides a connection with CDS’ online print management system allowing you to send artwork directly to print. This not only provides a seamless design to print service, but also allows you to benefit from our print buying power and more cost effective print.
The optional approval workflow allows artwork to be sent to one or multiple users for review and approval, prior to sending the artwork to print.
Global and restricted image libraries may be created to allow access to your approved images.
The data merge facility allows you to link variable content to create personalised communications based on a customer’s profile.
Key benefits to using CDS Template Central
- An in-house solution that allows you to create professional print ready artwork without training or formal design skil
- Eliminates expensive design cost
- The use of templates help to protect your brand and ensure consistency across your marketing collateral. Your typeface, colour palette, approved images and logo position will be incorporated to ensure brand compliance
- Image libraries may be created to provide access to approved images
- Places the design creation in your control without the reliance on third party suppliers, thereby saving time
- Templates can also be integrated into our Print Portal System allowing you to automatically send artwork to print. This not only provides a seamless design to print solution, but also allows you to benefit from our print buying power and more cost effective print
- Approval workflow allows artwork to be sent to one or multiple users for review and approval prior to sending the artwork to print
- A web optimised PDF can be generated allowing you to distribute via email or upload onto your website. This is particularly valuable in today’s drive to digital first and will allow you to reduce print costs
- A low cost solution, which does not require training and overcomes the need for expensive desktop publishing software, such as InDesign
- All artwork is backed up on the CDS dedicated server, which allows previous artwork to be retrieved and amended
- A secure web based solution that does not require any additional software and can be accessed 24/7
The Template Central system is a very useful tool, enabling users in a variety of roles to create simple, professional newsletters that can be sent for proofing and printing at the click of a mouse. It is simple to use and allows enough flexibility to create a bespoke publication while ensuring all documents adhere to the corporate style.
Denise Langford, Senior Communications Officer
Template Central has been a great asset for Queen's University Belfast. It has streamlined a substantial amount of marketing collateral into one central repository, enabling the University to manage its brand identity and messaging easily and centrally.
Tracey McKinney Publications Manager
Queen's University Belfast
CDS sponsor the Waltham Forest Love Your Borough Awards 2017
At CDS we take pride in making a difference to the lives of individuals and communities in the UK. We were therefore delighted to sponsor the Love Your Borough Awards for a second year at the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
CDS wins a place on a major NHS framework
CDS is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a place on the NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) Clinical and Digital Information Systems (CDIS) framework contract.