MicroStrategy business intelligence and support services
MicroStrategy Business Intelligence
Whether you are new to Business Intelligence, looking to enhance your existing dashboards, or interested in taking the next step on your journey; we'd love to help!
We offer full MicroStrategy support services to meet all of your business intelligence (BI) requirements.
We deliver business intelligence that allows Board members, managers, mobile staff in the field, call centre operatives and digital marketers to take direct action to affect change as a result of the reports, alerts, dashboards and applications we put in our customers hands.
Our focus is on delivering actionable analytics to help organisations leverage the value of their data and social networks.
CDS is a leading Solution Provider for MicroStrategy UK and Ireland for core Business Intelligence and reporting, mobile dashboard and app development, and enterprise scale social CRM.
Gareth Lane, UK & Ireland Partner Manager
Demo video showing Compelo’s Motor Sport iPad dashboards, designed by CDS.
Customers use our business intelligence services to:
- Drive out £5 billion in annual property management costs.
- Track and report on the readership of every UK printed publication (magazines, newspapers etc).
- Manage the UK’s central carbon reduction targets – tracking over 1.7 billion megawatts of energy each year.
- Increase lead generation through analysis of user data within web systems and now social media cloud services such as Facebook.
- Independent auditors confirmed that one MicroStrategy enabled platform alone, designed and implemented by CDS, has helped the UK Government save over £26 million each year.
We recently launched Asset Factory™”, a software as a service, that the Cabinet Office and Royal Mail are now using. Asset Factory allows you to manage the value, costs, risks and performance of your property, people and supply chain assets.
We can help with upgrades to the new MicroStrategy products and deployments for:
- MicroStrategy Server™ benefits all user roles. It includes a fully-featured server infrastructure designed to connect to multiple data sources, supports all major analytic styles from report distribution to information-driven apps to self-service data discovery, and scales to hundreds of thousands of users. It also includes administration and monitoring tools needed by organizations to effectively and efficiently manage their deployments.
- MicroStrategy Web™ empowers business users to consume, author, and design analytics through an intuitive web-based interface. Business analysts can use MicroStrategy Web to take advantage of the all-inclusive set of self-service analytic capabilities.
- MicroStrategy Mobile™, the award-winning, industry-leading interface for Apple iOS and Android devices, is an easy, fast, affordable way to mobilise analytics and information-driven applications to an increasingly mobile and 24 x 7 workforce.
- MicroStrategy Architect™ provides developers with an extensive set of development, deployment and migration tools needed to efficiently manage the application development lifecycle.
Free download: RICS Property Journal Article
Co-authored by Ian Sparkes, Associate Director at Faithful+Gould, Ronnie James, Head of Quality Assurance at Royal Mail and Michael Stephens, Head of Asset Intelligence at CDS; the article offers clients’ and advisors’ perspectives on Royal Mail’s programme to modernise its property asset management.
Business Intelligence platform implementation
Make a wish list of everything you could want from a BI platform and then compare it to our solution, delivered in partnership with Gartner Magic Quadrant leader, MicroStrategy.
CDS offers services covering the entire life-cycle of data warehouse design, metadata, schema and fact table design, modelling and platform implementation across the enterprise.
We will implement a secure, scalable, easy to maintain and easy to use business intelligence solution that gives you access to the Big Data insights you need to monitor trends, forecast business opportunities and enhance productivity – all delivered in visually pleasing dashboards to your mobile device, web browser or Microsoft Office application.
Whether you are new to BI, looking to enhance your existing dashboards, or interested in taking the next step on your BI journey; we'd love to help!