Our services are underpinned by impeccable credentials.
CDS credentials include:
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System),
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System),
- ISO 27001:2005 (Information Security),
- IT Service Management ISO 20000-1:2011 (Information Technology – Service Management)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health and Safety Management System), and
- BS 10008:2008 (Evidential Weight and Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information certification).
- ITIL certified service desk staff
- CESG and GSi certified security systems
- Birmingham Business Charter for Social Responsibility
CDS is a valued SME supplier to central government departments. We deploy agile teams to deliver Government initiatives, using the approaches and standards advocated in the Government Digital Service Design Manual.
We work closely with GDS teams and have delivered recent government initiatives including “Find me some government space” for the Cabinet Office.
Our qualified project managers are experienced in using both agile and waterfall development methodologies to deliver successful projects.
Our consultants, developers, designers, programmers, and PRINCE2 accredited project managers are focused on delivering measurable benefits.
Version control, release management, test management, service desk fault and problem management are all services our dedicated teams deliver on daily basis, placing us head and shoulders above our competitors.
CDS is a signatory to the Birmingham Business Charter for Social Responsibility . A set of guiding principles to which Birmingham City Council adhere to and to which it invites its contracted suppliers, the wider business community, other public sector bodies and third sector organisations to adopt.
I felt from the outset that CDS was used to working with ‘people like us’ in the public sector. They have brought new ideas to the table on how we can save money by standardising as much as possible and cutting down on bespoke printing. I have come to view them as a useful virtual addition to our in-house team with expertise I can quickly call on when a new challenge emerges.
Dawn Wise, Head of Communications
Birmingham City Council
CDS awarded ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management certificate
CDS is pleased to announce that we have been awarded the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management certificate at a recent BSI Award Ceremony.
CDS achieves Cyber Essentials Plus
CDS is pleased to announce that we are now Cyber Essentials Plus accredited.