Bespoke print solutions
- Their brand and the way it is used
- Budgets and expenditure on printed documents
- Birmingham City Council
- Essex County Council
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- London Borough of Sutton
- Wakefield Council
- Northamptonshire County Council
- West Sussex County Council
- Borough of Poole
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Middlesex University
- The Open University
- Keele University
- Essex Police
- Northamptonshire Police
Meeting individual client requirements
- Fit for purpose
- On brand
- On time
- Offer value for money
- Speedy and accurate workflow
- Effective communication and collaboration between users, designers and production
- Projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Savings are identified and captured
- Focused management information reports on performance and trends
Northamptonshire County Council chose CDS because they demonstrated that they could offer the Council best value for our design and print requirements. Their expertise, systems and buying power will help us reduce costs, improve operational processes and manage our corporate image, freeing our people to focus on core council services.
David Stubbs, Marketing Manager
Northamptonshire County Council
Emotionally charged Youth Ambition Awards
At CDS we pride ourselves in making a difference to the lives of individuals and communities in the UK. In this spirit, we were delighted to sponsor the Project or Campaign of the Year award.
CDS sponsor the Waltham Forest Love Your Borough Awards 2017
At CDS we take pride in making a difference to the lives of individuals and communities in the UK. We were therefore delighted to sponsor the Love Your Borough Awards for a second year at the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
CDS wins a place on a major NHS framework
CDS is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a place on the NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) Clinical and Digital Information Systems (CDIS) framework contract.
CDS appointed to Crown Commercial Services RM3785 Framework
CDS is pleased to announce our appointment to the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) RM3785 Framework: Lot 2 – Managed Print and Digital Solutions.