Our strategy for determining the right blend is consistent:
Step 1: Discovery
Step 2: Design
Step 3: Execution
And wherever possible – we celebrate.
In this step, we...
- agree or set the goals.
- identify any quick wins or immediate needs and deliver those first.
- discover the present day position of the service in relation to those goals.
- plan and set up a before, during and ongoing analytics model to measure, guide and inform us what we should do next.
- receive any existing market research or customer data already available.
- recommend any research that should be done to fill in any gaps in the above.
- Journey: We design the customer journey(s)
- Vision: We create the visual and interaction experience that inspires the customer to act
- TOM: We create a service target operating model defining the technology, services and processes required to deliver that journey.
- Roadmap: We plan an agile project delivery roadmap to deliver the best speed to value ratio available
- Channels: We define the most effective single, multiple or blend of communications channels to deliver the outcome.
Our team “own” the delivery of the service – by that we do not just take responsibility for it, but the team involved care about and believe in it.
- We provide a single coordinating account manager and appropriate service delivery manager(s) to oversee all work and communications.
- We manage and take responsibility for the supply chain required: whether that be print suppliers, logistics, web hosting or software support.
- When developing digital services: whether the entire delivery team is CDS, or if we are supplying team members to a collective agile services team. Whether leading or contributing to your existing team – we execute and deliver MVPs: test, measure, learn, iterate, achieve.