We are not digital, or anything else "by default"...
...we are digital when it can deliver the outcome better than alternate strategies. We are printers, not just because its always been done like that, but when it works, best.
But more often than not, we are delivering the most effective outcomes by designing a blended (omnichannel) approach to customer communications.
Our strategy for determining the right blend is consistent:
Step 1: Discovery
Step 2: Design
Step 3: Execution
And wherever possible – we celebrate.
In this step, we...
- agree or set the goals.
- identify any quick wins or immediate needs and deliver those first.
- discover the present day position of the service in relation to those goals.
- plan and set up a before, during and ongoing analytics model to measure, guide and inform us what we should do next.
- receive any existing market research or customer data already available.
- recommend any research that should be done to fill in any gaps in the above.
- Journey: We design the customer journey(s)
- Vision: We create the visual and interaction experience that inspires the customer to act
- TOM: We create a service target operating model defining the technology, services and processes required to deliver that journey.
- Roadmap: We plan an agile project delivery roadmap to deliver the best speed to value ratio available
- Channels: We define the most effective single, multiple or blend of communications channels to deliver the outcome.
Our team “own” the delivery of the service – by that we do not just take responsibility for it, but the team involved care about and believe in it.
- We provide a single coordinating account manager and appropriate service delivery manager(s) to oversee all work and communications.
- We manage and take responsibility for the supply chain required: whether that be print suppliers, logistics, web hosting or software support.
- When developing digital services: whether the entire delivery team is CDS, or if we are supplying team members to a collective agile services team. Whether leading or contributing to your existing team – we execute and deliver MVPs: test, measure, learn, iterate, achieve.