Why choose CDS as your print and digital partner?
Why CDS? Four great reasons...
1: For the results we deliver
We are fortunate to work alongside some exceptional client teams with vital project needs which has resulted in several key outcomes delivered:
- For Government: The National Audit Office confirmed a CDS end-to-end digital transformation service for the Cabinet Office which has saved £54 million per annum, for a service that costs less than £1 million per annum to deliver.
- For London's Metropolitan Police Service: The first ever online crime reporting services, enabling in less than 6 months, i.r.o 70% of non-emergency crime reporting in fields such as road traffic incidents to be self-reported online by the public.
- For Aberdeen Asset Management: Our award winning content strategy project “thinkingaloud” delivered a 1000% increase in new customer visits in the UK and was then rolled out across 5 more countries in less than 12 months.
- For Birmingham City Council: We re-engineered their Print Management and Print Spend to just one third of its original value (from £2 million per annum to £600,000) while maintaining customer satisfaction levels.
- For the Bank of England: 100% service channel integration across Print & Digital communications was achieved for the Bank of England Prudential Regulatory Authority industry and regulatory engagement.
- For VW Group: After projects in the UK for Nissan and Infiniti, in late 2016 we were awarded our first contract with VW and Audi USA, moving our services into the USA for the first time to digitise their international media management and PR distribution.
- For the Royal Mail: We delivered 4x R.O.I. for the Royal Mail by implementing our Asset Factory mobile application (for iPad) enabling staff to operate in the field for the first time – allowing them to act immediately rather than wait 24 hours.
2: For the awards we win
Winner of the Prolific North Large Digital Agency of the Year 2017
Winner of the Global Sourcing Association SME of the Year Award
Winner of the GEMS Award for Digital and Technology Innovation
3: For the positive difference we make to peoples' lives
- Keeping us safe: delivering the nation's first online crime reporting service for the Metropolitan Police.
- Keeping us moving: as the lead agency for National Rail Enquiries.
- Keeping us wealthy: delivering direct to consumer financial services for The Bank of England, Aberdeen Asset Management and Wesleyan Assurance.
- Keeping us healthy: as the prime printed communications supplier to the Welsh NHS we are delivering everything from health guidance to appointment letters and results forms to every Welsh citizen today.
- Saving Lives: supporting the British Army with our National Gold Award Winning elearning platform by succesfully training Army medics to safely fight the Ebola virus in Sierra Leone and beyond.
In short: we know that practically every citizen in the United Kingdom has accessed or received a communication from a CDS managed service, and without it, their day would have been markedly less happy or productive.
That key fact makes us get out of bed in the morning (and sadly prevents some of us going to bed at night)…but the level of trust our customers place in us to deliver is your assurance of the commitment we will offer you.
4: For the team of dedicated professionals who thrive on delivering
Case Study: Metropolitan Police Service
We launched a new ground breaking Agile project to provide digital services to support the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS).
The new website delivers online services and direct two-way digital communications with the public, to become London’s (if not the world’s) largest operational police station - providing localised and specific content to 7.2 million members of the public.
In October 2017, the Metropolitan Police's new website won Best Public Sector Website, App or Campaign at The Drum DADI Awards and won Silver for Best Use of Digital from the Public Sector at the Digital Impact Awards.
Contact us or continue reading more
The links below provide more in-depth information that we think would interest a buyer. Or cut to the chase and drop us a line about how we can help.
CDS just gets us. We know that anything we involve CDS in will go smoothly, will be delivered on time, and that the team will do all they can to make life easy for us.
Dan Tomlinson, Publications Manager
London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG)