CDS are the Best Large Digital Agency, 2017!
CDS is a multi-award winning agency. In May 2017, we were named Best Large Digital Agency at the Prolific North Awards and are delighted to have been recognised for the work we delivered for The Met Police, Cabinet Office, Royal Mail, South West Water, The British Army and so many more in 2016.
We are immensely proud of all the awards we have won over the years. Below you will find an overview of our achievements over the previous 18 months.
CDS demonstrated an exemplary year of profitable and substantial growth
Prolific North 2017 judges
- Prolific North 2017 Digital Agency of the Year
July 2017, shortlisted for:
- Property Week Management All Stars Awards. Shortlisted for the second year in a row. Last year we won.
- BIMA Awards: Technology Conscience category with Metropolitan Police Service website
- Digital Impact Awards: Best Use of Digital in the Public Sector for Met Police website and Best Intranet for Met Police
- Winner of Global Sourcing Association SME of the year.
- Winner of MoD GEMS award in support of our Army colleagues for Digital and Technology Innovation.
- Winner of Property Management System of the Year at the Property Week Management All Stars Awards for ePIMS.
- National Outsourcing Association Awards. Shortlisted for two awards – Outsourcing SME of the Year and Public Sector Outsourcing Project of the Year
- Finalist in Northern Marketing Awards – Best professional and financial services campaign with Aberdeen Asset Management
- Property Week, Property management system finalist
- Second largest Technical Digital Agency in eConsultancy Top 100 Consultancy ranking
- 14th largest Design Agency in Design Week Top 100 Agency rankings
Contact us or continue reading more
The links below provide more in-depth information that we think would interest a buyer. Or cut to the chase and drop us a line about how we can help.
CDS helped us make our identity more clear to businesses, to customers and the entire mobile industry. We are making this brand live. People identify who we are and understand what we are trying to achieve.
Barbara Moretti, Strategic Marketing Manager