We are an approved G-Cloud supplier, having been awarded the framework contract by the Government Procurement Service
G-Cloud is a UK Government Programme to encourage the adoption of Cloud Services across the whole of the Public Sector. G-Cloud provides a marketplace of pay-as-you-go commodity services that can be scaled up or down, based on the changing needs of a business and its users.CDS offer a range of public-sector specific cloud-based solutions via the Digital Marketplace, as well as cloud hosting and a full range of related support services.
G-Cloud 9: Cloud Hosting, Software and Support
- CDS Compute as a Service
- Asset Factory
- Episerver Digital Experience Cloud WCM
- MicroStrategy BI for UK Government
- Secure Collaboration for Government
- EPIMS Consultancy, Development & Support
- Episerver Consultancy, Implementation & Support
- MicroStrategy BI for UK Government Consultancy Services
- Management Information & BI Consultancy
- Property Asset Management Consultancy
We’re making the civil service more efficient and cutting waste; as a result we have properties both owned and rented that we need to do more with. Not only will this website help to save government money but local economies will see new opportunities, jobs and growth as new life is brought into empty and under-used properties.
Chloe Smith, Minister for Political and Constitutional Reform
Cabinet Office Government Property Unit