Our services are underpinned by internationally recognised Quality Management, Environmental and Security standards.
We have strong project management skills and use PRINCE 2 Practitioner methodology.
Our values are integrity, courtesy and respect for our clients, suppliers and for ourselves.
Click the links below to download our policy Statements
All of our sites work to the same standards. Please click on the links below to open the certificate to see which sites are certified to the relevant standard.
- Quality BS EN ISO 9001 Certificate No: FS 36088
- Environment BS EN ISO 14001 Certificate No: EMS 82111
- IT Service Management ISO20000-1: 2011 Certificate No: ITMS 575086
- Information Security ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate No: IS 82113
- Health and safety OHSAS 18001 Certificate No: BS OHS 95704
- Evidential Weight & Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information EIMS_580798
- Business Continuity Management ISO 22301 Certificate No: BCMS 662545
- Our Equality and Diversity Policy Statement.
CDS is a signatory to the Birmingham Business Charter for Social Responsibility. A set of guiding principles to which Birmingham City Council adhere to and to which it invites its contracted suppliers, the wider business community, other public sector bodies and third sector organisations to adopt.
We also have the Cyber Essentials Plus and IASME certifications. Government-backed, the Cyber Essentials Scheme helps satisfy prospective clients that they can depend on us to have effective cyber security measures in place.
CDS awarded ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management certificate
CDS is pleased to announce that we have been awarded the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management certificate at a recent BSI Award Ceremony.
CDS achieves Cyber Essentials Plus
CDS is pleased to announce that we are now Cyber Essentials Plus accredited.