Company policies & ISO standards
ISO standards and certifications
Our services are underpinned by internationally recognised Quality Management, Environmental and Security standards.
We have strong project management skills and use PRINCE 2 Practitioner methodology.
Our values are integrity, courtesy and respect for our clients, suppliers and for ourselves.
Click the links below to download our policy statements:
- Quality BS EN ISO 9001 Certificate No: FS 36088
- Environment BS EN ISO 14001 Certificate No: EMS 82111
- IT Service Management ISO20000-1: 2011 Certificate No: ITMS 575086
- Information Security ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate No: IS 82113
- Health and safety OHSAS 18001 Certificate No: BS OHS 95704
- Evidential Weight & Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information EIMS_580798
- Business Continuity Management ISO 22301 Certificate No: BCMS 662545
- Our Equality and Diversity Policy Statement.
Case Study: Birmingham City Council
CDS transforms Birmingham City Council's print approach
Birmingham City Council, one of the UK’s largest local authorities, required a fully managed end-to-end print service which would deliver minimum guaranteed savings of 15%.
CDS is a signatory to the Birmingham Business Charter for Social Responsibility. A set of guiding principles to which Birmingham City Council adhere to and to which it invites its contracted suppliers, the wider business community, other public sector bodies and third sector organisations to adopt.
We also have the Cyber Essentials Plus and IASME certifications. Government-backed, the Cyber Essentials Scheme helps satisfy prospective clients that they can depend on us to have effective cyber security measures in place.
Contact us or continue reading more
The links below provide more in-depth information that we think would interest a buyer. Or cut to the chase and drop us a line about how we can help.
CDS just gets us. We know that anything we involve CDS in will go smoothly, will be delivered on time, and that the team will do all they can to make life easy for us.
Dan Tomlinson, Publications Manager
London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG)