Our services are underpinned by the highest quality security standards
Our services are underpinned by internationally recognised quality management, environmental and security standards.
We have strong project management skills and use PRINCE 2 Practitioner methodology.
Our values are Tenacity, Togetherness, Integrity, Curious and Challenging.
We have the following standards:
- Quality BS EN ISO 9001 Certificate No: FS 36088
- Environment BS EN ISO 14001 Certificate No: EMS 82111
- IT Service Management ISO20000-1: 2011 Certificate No: ITMS 575086
- Information Security ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate No: IS 82113
- Occupational Health and Safety Management ISO 45001 Certificate No: OHS 95704
- Evidential Weight & Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information Certificate No: EIMS_580798
- Business Continuity Management ISO 22301 Certificate No: BCMS 662545
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Equality and Diversity Policy Statement
CDS is a signatory to the Birmingham Business Charter for Social Responsibility. A set of guiding principles to which Birmingham City Council adhere to and to which it invites its contracted suppliers, the wider business community, other public sector bodies and third sector organisations to adopt.
We also have the Cyber Essentials Plus and IASME certifications. Government-backed, the Cyber Essentials Scheme helps satisfy prospective clients that they can depend on us to have effective cyber security measures in place.
CDS is a full Data & Marketing Association (UK) (DMA) member. The DMA offers networking opportunities, events, training and legal advice. They have a wealth of research which can be used to support work as well as providing scientific insights to inform marketing content.
Membership of the DMA is a badge of accreditation and they provide best-practice guidance across channels, underpinned by a code that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Climate change is one of the most critical issues facing the world so it’s important for companies to demonstrate a responsible reputation. CDS is proud to be working with UKFast, the 1st hosting provider to be 100% carbon neutral under BSI PAS 2060.
This means you can be confident that all carbon emissions associated with the hosting of this site have been neutralised. The emissions produced by our servers are offset by renewable energy projects that reduce the use of fossil fuels. These projects are verified by The Voluntary Carbon Standard.