Easy ways to buy our services
Public sector print management solutions - CCS RM6170 Framework
We are excited to announce that we have secured a place on the new Crown Commercial Service print management solutions framework which went live 28 December 2020 replacing the expired print and digital solutions framework RM3785 which terminated 27 December 2020.
CDS are one of six key suppliers on Lot 2 of the new framework which is open to the Public Sector and Wider Public Sector. Both Lots 1 and 2 offer similar services but the advantage of Lot 2 is that a mini-competition is undertaken by the buyer involving all six suppliers whereas Lot 1 is a direct award without competition to a single supplier. Lot 2 enables a bespoke, tailored print management solution based on the precise requirements and is a popular route to market.
Services available are extensive and cover a full range of Print Services including, Pre-production; project and account management; print production (all formats); bulk print; direct mail and transactional print; digital asset management, a full range of finishing services; storage, fulfilment and distribution; digital and transformation services and specialist print services including electoral print.
Benefits of the CCS RM6170 Framework – Lot 2:
- Significant savings using a transparent price model
- Access to a full managed print and digital solution, which is fully compliant
- Efficient and easily accessed after a short procurement process involving a mini-competition
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions offer contractual safeguards
- Conducting independent procurement would take far longer and cost more
- All approved suppliers were scrutinised and formally evaluated by the CCS Team
- Approved suppliers have invested in key management systems which include: Cyber Essential PLUS, Business Continuity, Environment, Health and Safety, Data Management Systems and Data Protection
- Lot 2 assures your organisation will achieve savings and benefit from excellent account management, help, advice, product engineering and consultancy.
Postal Goods, Services and Solutions - CCS RM6017 Framework
We offer wide range of postal goods, services and solutions to support your postal requirements and strategy, no matter where you are in that journey.
Whether you use traditional mail services or would like to transform your mailroom to digital, we can help.
You will have access to traditional postal goods and services such as security screening, franking machines, mailroom equipment, collection and delivery services for UK and international mail.
The agreement also offers audits, efficiency reviews and consultancy services to help you develop your postal services strategy. A range of inbound and outbound services are available to transition from a paper-based mailroom to a digital environment.
This includes hybrid mail solutions that incorporate new technologies and innovation, such as e-communications and fully outsourced, innovative managed service options, for a ‘digital by default’ paper-lite strategy.
NHS print specialists
We are on two of the largest NHS frameworks. CDS was awarded a place on the NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) Clinical and Digital Information Systems Framework (CDIS).
Talk to an NHS print procurement specialist and see how we can help successfully deliver your next project.
We were awarded a place on the following lots:
- 3.2: Hybrid mail and related communication services
- 3.3: External print and related services
We are a HealthTrust Europe GPO framework supplier. HealthTrust Europe is a Group Purchasing Organisation (GPO) who are committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence in healthcare.
HealthTrust Europe supports the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities they serve.
Information Management and Technology (IM&T) framework
We are also on the NHS London Procurement Partnership framework. This framework is available to all NHS trusts and the wider public sector.
We are on the following:
- Lot 4 Software/Sub-Lot 4.5 Informatics & Reporting (CDS and Microstrategy)
- Lot 4 Software/Sub-Lot 4.6 Customer Service/Call Centre CRM basket (CDS and Appian)
UK Government DOS framework supplier
CDS are on the UK Government’s Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) Framework. We have been on the DOS Framework since April 2016.
Our services and people are available via:
- Lot 1: Digital Outcomes
- Lot 2: Digital Specialists
- Lot 3: User Research Studios
- Lot 4: User Research Participants
The DOS Framework replaced the Digital Services Framework and aims to make it simpler, clearer and faster for those in the public sector to buy what they need from approved suppliers.
Public sector organisations can use the framework, found on the Digital Marketplace, to find specialists to help them deliver digital projects, or suppliers to deliver a combination services for a particular outcome.
CDS are ready to help you shape your digital transformation journey. Take advantage of our industry-leading knowledge and proven track record in delivering digital services for the public and private sector.
We are currently on:
- DOS 5 (RM1043.7)
- DOS 4 (RM1043.6)
- DOS 3 (RM1043.5)
- DOS 2 (RM1043iv)
Approved G-Cloud supplier on the Digital Marketplace
We are an approved G-Cloud supplier, having been awarded the framework contract by the Government Procurement Service.
G-Cloud is a UK Government Programme to encourage the adoption of Cloud Services across the whole of the Public Sector.
G-Cloud provides a marketplace of pay-as-you-go commodity services that can be scaled up or down, based on the changing needs of a business and its users.
We offer a range of public-sector specific cloud-based solutions via the Digital Marketplace, as well as cloud hosting and a full range of related support services.
We are currently on:
- G-Cloud 12 (RM1557.12)
- G-Cloud 11 (RM1557.11)
- G-Cloud 10 (RM1557.10)
- G-Cloud 9 (RM1557ix)
On G-Cloud12, we offer the following services:
- Umbraco Managed Cloud Platform
- Hybrid Mail and Outbound Communications
- Template Central - Web2Print Solution
- MicroStrategy Cloud
- Episerver Digital Experience Cloud DXC
- Asset Factory
- PanIntelligence Business Intelligence
- Appian Cloud Solutions
- Brandworkz Brand Management Software
- Sisense Managed Cloud
- Property Asset Management Consultancy, Design, Implementation and Support
- MicroStrategy BI Consultancy Design, Implementation and Support
- Template Central - Web2Print Solution Design, Implementation and Support Services
- Public Access Solution Consultancy
- Application Consultancy, Development and Support Services
- Management Information and Business Intelligence Consultancy Services
- Business Process Management and Transformation Consultancy and Implementation
- Insight and Content Services
- Discovery Services
- Cyber and Information Assurance Consultancy
- Low Code Solution Implementation and Support
Public Contracts Scotland
The Public Contracts Scotland portal was launched in August 2008 to provide a national advertising website for Scottish public bodies to post higher value regulated procurements, lower-value notices, and subsequent contract awards; prime contractors on public sector contracts can also advertise sub-contract opportunities.
We are on the Digital and Technology Services (DATS) framework for Lot 1 - Digital Technology Projects.