Easy ways to buy our services
Public sector print and digital - CCS RM3785 Framework
We are excited to announce that our Managed Print and Digital Solutions framework has been extended for another 12 months.
CDS, as one of the six key suppliers on the CCS Framework, RM3785 - Managed Print and Digital Solutions (Lot 2) are delighted that a decision has been taken to extend the arrangement for a further year. The contract will now expire on 27 December 2020.
Lot 2 of this key print management framework provides tailored managed print management services including digital transformation/solutions to all Public Sector (including the Wider Public Sector) and Charities.
Benefits of the RM3785 Framework – Lot 2:
- Significant savings using a transparent price model
- Access to a full managed print and digital solution, which is EU compliant
- Efficient and easily accessed after a short procurement process
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions offer contractual safeguards
- Conducting independent procurement would take far longer and cost more
- All approved suppliers were scrutinised and formally evaluated by the CCS Team
- Approved suppliers have invested in key management systems which include: Cyber Essential PLUS, Business Continuity, Environment, Health and Safety, Data Management Systems and Data Protection
- Lot 2 assures your organisation will achieve savings and benefit from excellent account management, help, advice, product engineering and consultancy.
NHS print specialists
We are on two of the largest NHS frameworks. CDS was awarded a place on the NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) Clinical and Digital Information Systems Framework (CDIS).
Talk to an NHS print procurement specialist and see how we can help successfully deliver your next project.
We were awarded a place on the following lots:
- 3.2: Hybrid mail and related communication services
- 3.3: External print and related services
We are a HealthTrust Europe GPO framework supplier. HealthTrust Europe is a Group Purchasing Organisation (GPO) who are committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence in healthcare.
HealthTrust Europe supports the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities they serve.
UK Government DOS framework supplier
CDS are on the UK Government’s Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) Framework.
We have been on the UK Government’s Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) Framework since April 2016.
Our services and people are available via Lot 1: Digital Outcomes and Lot 2: Digital Specialists.
The DOS Framework replaced the Digital Services Framework and aims to make it simpler, clearer and faster for those in the public sector to buy what they need from approved suppliers.
Public sector organisations can use the framework, found on the Digital Marketplace, to find specialists to help them deliver digital projects, or suppliers to deliver a combination services for a particular outcome.
CDS are ready to help you shape your digital transformation journey. Take advantage of our industry-leading knowledge and proven track record in delivering digital services for the public and private sector.
Approved G-Cloud supplier on the Digital Marketplace
We are an approved G-Cloud supplier, having been awarded the framework contract by the Government Procurement Service.
G-Cloud is a UK Government Programme to encourage the adoption of Cloud Services across the whole of the Public Sector.
G-Cloud provides a marketplace of pay-as-you-go commodity services that can be scaled up or down, based on the changing needs of a business and its users.
We offer a range of public-sector specific cloud-based solutions via the Digital Marketplace, as well as cloud hosting and a full range of related support services.