Strategic print services
The MOD needed to ensure budgets were tightly controlled and optimised. They wanted a strategic print management partner with the necessary insight, expertise and guidance to move the MOD toward digital solutions where appropriate.
CDS implemented a marketing and communications solution. Demands for our services can originate from any of 200,000 MOD staff. To deliver the print requirements, we manage over 70 approved print suppliers.
Specific services supplied to the MOD include:
- Wide scoping print production and stock management
- Storage, fulfilment and distribution
- Design and layout and media duplication
- Signage, ambient media and alternative digital formats
- Supply of paper and materials
- Contingency arrangements for specialist MOD print
CDS achieves 99.86% KPI in timeliness and 99.97% in quality. Over £440,000 of savings were made by our print management team within the first 12 months of the contract.
1 year savings
quality rating achieved
In the battle against coronavirus, primary care facilities need a reboot more than ever.
What is low code and why it is so important?
Posted in News on 19/05/2020
We are trusted by the NHS, TfL, and the Cabinet Office and marking 25 years in business with record profit growth of 24% and 36 new business appointments