Strategic print services
The Ministry of Defence (MOD) needed to ensure budgets were tightly controlled and optimised. They wanted a strategic print management partner with the necessary insight, expertise and guidance to move the MOD toward digital solutions where appropriate.
CDS implemented a marketing and communications solution. Demands for our services can originate from any of 200,000 MOD staff. To deliver the print requirements, we manage over 70 approved print suppliers.
Specific services supplied to the MOD include:
- Wide scoping print production and stock management
- Storage, fulfilment and distribution
- Design and layout and media duplication
- Signage, ambient media and alternative digital formats
- Supply of paper and materials
- Contingency arrangements for specialist MOD print
CDS achieves 99.86% KPI in timeliness and 99.97% in quality. Over £440,000 of savings were made by our print management team within the first 12 months of the contract.
Ministry of Defence
At a glance...
- Public sector
- The Ministry of Defence (MOD) was looking for a strategic print management partner to help optimise their budget.
- CDS implemented a marketing and communications solution.
- Managing over 70 print suppliers to handle demands from 200,000 MOD staff.
- CDS achieves 99.86% KPI in timeliness and 99.97% in quality.
- Over £440,000 of savings were made in the first 12 months.