Building a powerful, robust, and future proofed website for Tenet Group
The new fully-responsive site delivers a much improved customer experience and has removed frustration for CMS editors.
To develop a next-generation extranet for the multi award-winning, Tenet Group. They came top in FT Adviser's list of the UK's top 100 financial advisers in November 2018.
Previously Tenet Group had been struggling with an outdated content management system (CMS), which was no longer fit for purpose. Problems included their extranet’s limited search function - it delivered broad, irrelevant and generally unhelpful results, poor smart device experience.
Their extranet was not responsive and was hard to use on mobile devices, and staff productivity. Simple tasks were taking too long, preventing Tenet’s CMS editors from delivering timely content and business-critical information.
Tenet’s solution was to look for a digital partner capable of delivering a new, flexible, CMS solution for an extranet that would allow them to grow their business while improving the experiences of both staff and customers.
Tenet chose CDS as their digital partner.
So how did CDS improve Tenet’s extranet experience? We started by using Episerver as their new CMS solution platform.
Episerver enabled Tenet Group to access Episerver Find. Episerver Find delivers both enhanced relevance and powerful search functionality to websites.
Episerver turns search queries into highly relevant results through advanced tagging and faceting technology that crawls and federates across systems to free content, product information and navigation from site structures. This makes it easier for portal users to find what they need fast.
We migrated Tenet’s site to Episerver, with a lift and shift approach to migrate content to the new platform.
We are 2019 Episerver Partner of the Year for the UK and Ireland.
Episerver has removed the frustration for Tenet’s CMS editors tasked with updating their extranet as well as improving their productivity.
The new search function offers predictive search which benefits end-users enabling them to find what they need quickly and easily.
The new extranet is fully responsive, delivering a much better smart device experience to their customers.
This project was crucial to Tenet Group. Their adviser members use the extranet to keep up to date with compliance and regulatory policies and legislation.
The project started in mid-June 2018 and was completed in November 2018.
The success of phase 1 has led to discussions around phase 2 of work to further enhance the extranet.
Tenet group now have an extranet that truly empowers business partnerships. It is more befitting of an award-winning business.
More about Tenet Group
The Tenet Group is a UK adviser support group. They support hundreds of advisers nationwide. They have over a quarter of a century's worth of experience to call upon and £30m net assets. And the backing they get from Aviva, Aegon and Standard Life Aberdeen, makes them robust.
Their core brands TenetConnect, TenetSelect and TenetLime, support Appointed Representative and Directly Authorised advisers, from the investment and non-investment markets. They also have their own financial adviser business, Aspire Financial Management.
They have the broadest range of services. From quality compliance support and industry-leading research and technical services to a large adviser development programme.
CDS have enabled us to refresh our CMS technology with Episerver, and in so doing have provided us with a more robust, powerful and future proofed platform to build on. Before, we were stuck with an outdated and restricted system which was impacting our adviser members’ experience, however now we have new improved search functionality, a fully responsive site and lightning quick content publishing, as well as many other benefits. We’re looking forward to being able to further exploit the potential and develop on this platform with CDS.
Infrastructure & Security Manager, Tenet Group Ltd
- MoD print management contract delivers significant savings
- CDS produce Global Strategic Trends report and video for MoD
- Building a powerful, robust, and future proofed website for Tenet Group
- Why Public Health Wales chose CDS for their campaigns
- Public Health Wales Screening
- Metropolitan Police go live for new Web platform
- CDS transforms Birmingham City Council's print approach
- Yorkshire Building Society Group colleague magazine
- CDS print management service reduces print costs by 14%
- Resilience Direct: Digital technology that helps save lives
- Helping Zurich Insurance evolve digital strategy
- Delivering a digital workplace for the Met Police
- Aberdeen Asset Management editorial project
- e-PIMS property asset management for the UK government
- Digital mailroom and scanning for Middlesex University
- Delivering digital transformation for Wesleyan
- Transport for London
- eLearning saves lives
- Royal Mail Group chooses Asset Factory
- Unified approach to print brings savings for Essex County Council
- Easy Read for the United Nations International Labour Organisation
- Print and mail cost-savings for London Borough of Sutton
- UKCES Ambition 2020
- CDS delivers OneFinance web platform
- London Olympics 2012
- Wakefield Council
- CDS delivers Thinking Aloud for Aberdeen Asset Management
- Find Me Some Government Space
- Irish Ferries ecommerce website
- Middlesex University's on-campus print solution
- MOD Print Management
- online web2print for Queen's University Belfast
- Targeted communications across multiple channels
- Thames Estuary 2100
- Print Portal and Digital Asset Management for VTCT
- Northamptonshire County Council
- PictoComm accessible communication tool
- West Sussex County Council