Helping Zurich Insurance evolve digital strategy
CDS worked with Zurich Insurance’s UK marketing team to deliver a medium and long term strategy for effective digital transformation.
Central to this, is the ability to gain greater customer insight to deliver web personalisation between the customer and broker.
To achieve Zurich’s goal, CDS worked closely with the UK marketing function, as part of the discovery phase, to define the digital marketing vision and made a series of recommendations focused on delivering early business value. This involved designing a target operating model (T.O.M.) which identified the key customer interactions, and the data process and systems that are required to support them.
This process unveiled the different CRM and content delivery systems that exist across the organisation and highlighted the need to build bridges between the different data sources to enable the creation of a cross channel digital communications platform.
From the discovery phase, the first work stream included the creation of a central data warehouse. This allowed the organisation to bring together disparate customer and broker information to deliver greater data insights and sharpen Zurich’s marketing approach.
To help surface customer data, CDS is currently developing an operational dashboard that will form the presentation layer. This will allow marketing teams to slice and slice the data to drive customer/broker propositions and enhanced market opportunities.
Further project phases will include equipping marketing teams with a 360 degree view of the customer to facilitate the delivery of personalised content. By doing so, Zurich’s Marketing Team will not only be able to enrich the customer experience, but importantly drive increased sales opportunities.
Services provided by CDS
- Digital consultancy
- Agile development
- Content management consultancy and development
- Infrastructure and technical architecture consultancy
- Data schema and warehouse design and build
- Extraction, transformation and load (ETL) tasks to bring in disparate data sources into a common data warehouse
- Report and dashboard design and development
- Release management
Recommended for you:
- Why Public Health Wales chose CDS for their campaigns
- Public Health Wales Screening
- Metropolitan Police go live for new Web platform
- CDS transforms Birmingham City Council's print approach
- Yorkshire Building Society Group colleague magazine
- CDS print management service reduces print costs by 14%
- Resilience Direct: Digital technology that helps save lives
- Helping Zurich Insurance evolve digital strategy
- Delivering a digital workplace for the Met Police
- Aberdeen Asset Management editorial project
- e-PIMS property asset management for the UK government
- Digital mailroom and scanning for Middlesex University
- Delivering digital transformation for Wesleyan
- Transport for London
- eLearning saves lives
- Royal Mail Group chooses Asset Factory
- Unified approach to print brings savings for Essex County Council
- Easy Read for the United Nations International Labour Organisation
- Print and mail cost-savings for London Borough of Sutton
- UKCES Ambition 2020
- CDS delivers OneFinance web platform
- London Olympics 2012
- Wakefield Council
- CDS delivers Thinking Aloud for Aberdeen Asset Management
- Find Me Some Government Space
- Irish Ferries ecommerce website
- Middlesex University's on-campus print solution
- MOD Print Management
- online web2print for Queen's University Belfast
- Targeted communications across multiple channels
- Thames Estuary 2100
- Print Portal and Digital Asset Management for VTCT
- Northamptonshire County Council
- PictoComm accessible communication tool
- West Sussex County Council