What is low-code? Low-code platforms
What is low-code?
A low-code platform provides users with a development environment where application software can be created.
By using a visual approach and drag-and-drop functionality, low-code platforms encourage rapid development, without the need for traditional computer programming.
Low-code development is ideal for organisations looking to embrace transformation and become more agile.
Top 5 benefits of low-code development
- Accelerate digital transformation: Using low-code allows project teams to respond quickly.
- Support rapid change: Development allows for rapid change and makes replacing existing systems much easier.
- Speed up development: The speed and flexibility of low-code development means delays are a thing of the past.
- Improve customer experience: Low-code gives your organisation a competitive edge and the fluidity to adapt to changes in the market or customer needs.
- Eliminate resourcing issues: Teams can be quickly trained and deployed, without the heavy costs associated with a sprint team full of back end developers.
CDS is a trusted Appian partner
CDS is a trusted Appian Partner with a large, highly skilled team of consultants, developers and designers creating innovative Business Process Management (BPM) and transformation projects.
We use the Appian low-code development platform to revolutionise the speed, flexibility and cost of developing Enterprise applications. And deliver powerful business applications up to 20x faster.
We can help integrate your legacy systems with ease – using Appian as ‘digital glue’. Or build new applications from the ground up. Using Appian to build the low-code solutions your business needs to grow, thrive and digitally transform – to the tightest timescales.
With Appian we can deliver the speed of enterprise low-code development together with the power of industry-leading intelligent automation. Appian combines business process management, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, data and integrations into intelligent automation.
That’s why Appian has been named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Process Management Suites nine consecutive times, and as a Leader in Forrester’s Low-Code software. It’s the secret weapon to put your digital transformation on the fast track.