Aberdeen Asset Management editorial project
We have worked closely with Aberdeen Asset Management to deliver a wide range of digital solutions.
When Aberdeen’s Thinking Aloud website content team was under pressure and required editorial support, they asked CDS for help.
What we did
CDS delivered editorial support on the Thinking Aloud website and ad-hoc editorial requests on other websites. This covered English and foreign language websites.
The Aberdeen Asset Management Content Team working together with CDS could update sites quickly to meet urgent deadlines.
A same day Service Level Agreement (SLA) with Aberdeen was agreed, to ensure content was done quickly and remained relevant. Examples of time critical content included coverage on:
- the budget
- other legislative changes
- market trends
- financial announcements.
How we did it
The updated content went through Aberdeen Asset Management’s publication approval process before being sent to us.
Any request for content editing was sent to us by 2pm each working day from the Aberdeen Asset Management’s Content Team.
We followed strict guidelines in adding content remotely through Aberdeen Asset Management’s content management system.
All work was done securely and remotely from the CDS Leeds office.
The number of articles varied from month to month but in total 475 were completed. The most we did was 55 articles per month and the project lasted from March 2016 to June 2017.
What is Thinking Aloud?
Aberdeen Asset Management launched their consumer investor focused content hub Thinking Aloud in 2015.
The project has successfully reached hundreds of thousands of new consumers, attracting more than one thousand percent more viewers than previous approaches to social and content engagement.
Thinking Aloud is a mobile first, social platform for thought leadership exchange with regularly refreshed, magazine-style content to engage, educate, and entertain. It was branded Thinking Aloud to differentiate the materials, content and strategy from Aberdeen’s primary corporate identity.
About Aberdeen Asset Management
Aberdeen Asset Management is a global investment management group (listed on the London Stock Exchange), managing assets in excess of £320 billion globally, for both institutional and retail clients.
Recommended for you:
- Metropolitan Police go live for new Web platform
- CDS transforms Birmingham City Council's print approach
- CDS delivers new website for South West Water
- CDS produce Yorkshire Building Society Group colleague magazine
- CDS print management service reduces print costs by 14%
- Resilience Direct - Digital technology that helps save lives
- Helping Zurich Insurance evolve digital strategy
- Delivering a digital workplace for the Met Police
- Aberdeen Asset Management editorial project
- e-PIMS property asset management for the UK government
- CDS delivers high scoring results in South West Water UX design
- Digital mailroom and scanning
- Delivering digital transformation for Wesleyan
- Transport for London
- eLearning saves lives
- Royal Mail Group chooses Asset Factory
- Unified approach to print brings Essex County Council significant savings
- Easy Read for the United Nations International Labour Organisation
- Print and mail cost-savings for London Borough of Sutton
- UKCES Ambition 2020
- CDS delivers OneFinance web platform
- London Olympics 2012
- Wakefield Council
- CDS delivers Thinking Aloud for Aberdeen Asset Management
- Find Me Some Government Space
- Irish Ferries ecommerce website
- Middlesex University
- MOD Print Management
- online web2print for Queen's University Belfast
- Targeted communications across multiple channels
- Thames Estuary 2100
- Northamptonshire County Council
- PictoComm accessible communication tool
- West Sussex County Council