CDS awarded place on G-Cloud 10
CDS is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 10 framework contract by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
We have been a valued supplier on G-Cloud since the beginning in 2012.
G-Cloud is a Government Programme to encourage the adoption of Cloud Services across the whole of the Public Sector.
The G-Cloud 10 framework provides easy access to CDS’ Cloud Services, saving your organisation time and money. Using this framework agreement helps CCS deliver savings for the public sector and the taxpayer by encouraging spend to drive best value.
CDS G-Cloud 10 listings
As a key supplier to the public sector and in recognition of the adoption of Cloud hosting and software, we have extended our range of services to include:
- Asset Factory
- Episerver Digital Experience Cloud WCM
- Umbraco CMS
- MicroStrategy BI for UK Government
- Secure Collaboration for Government
- Secure Intranet as a Service
- Brandworkz Brand Management Software
- Template Central Web2Print Solution
- Application Consultancy, Development and Support Services ePIMS
- Management Information and Business Intelligence Consultancy Services
- MicroStrategy BI for UK Government Consultancy Services
- Property Asset Management Consultancy Services
- Public access solution consultancy, design, implementation and support
- Internal communications solution consultancy, design, implementation and support
- Discovery Consultancy Services
- User centred design and UX
- Cyber and Information Assurance Consultancy
- CMS Solution Consultancy, Implementation and Support
- Template Central Consultancy Implementation and support
- Creative Design and Content Creation Services
G-Cloud 10 launched on 2 July 2018 and includes over 1,400 suppliers. Now in its 10th iteration, G-Cloud has since its inception in 2012 generated sales of over £3.1bn sold with 48% of this awarded to SMEs. These numbers will only rise during the next iterations, as more and more government bodies buy through the framework.
Why inclusive communications are important
Inclusivity simply means no-one gets left behind. No-one’s excluded or marginalised.
CDS team completes Leeds 10K to raise money for local charity
Great news for the public sector