Personalised omnichannel customer experience with Episerver
In today’s market, delivering a personalised omnichannel customer experience is quickly becoming the norm and I’m sure you will agree a necessity to compete with your competition.
Currently, you may well be considering the next step and seeking a single digital experience platform that allows you to continue to use Peerius, combined with commerce and a leading industry recognised content management platform. Too good to be true? Check out Episerver’s new digital experience cloud platform and see how you benefit from managing content, commerce and marketing in the cloud.
You may also be considering an Episerver partner that can help you create standout customer experiences, deliver increased conversions and ensure high levels of repeat business.
CDS is an award-winning communications company that combines technical proficiency with end-to-end UX, design, web development and implementation, programming, hosting, and ongoing support services.
We are a premium Episerver partner, with one of the largest development teams in the UK, and was awarded partner of the year status in 2015.
In addition, we are one of the few digital agencies that can connect both on and offline communication distribution to provide an integrated omnichannel solution that helps our clients transform the way they communicate with their customers across all touchpoints.
5 reasons why you should choose CDS and Episerver
- CDS reached Episerver Premium Partner status before any other UK company and won Episerver Partner of the Year.
- Episerver is a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM) and offers the only true digital experience cloud platform
- Access to an award winning Episerver design and development team
- CDS is one of only a handful of ISO 20000 certified Episerver Premium Solution Partners in the world
- With 24/7 ITIL Service Desk, ISO 20000 certification and a robust technical team in place the level of ongoing Episerver support we provide to our clients is unmatched in the UK.
Engaging Digital Comms Conference 2018
We’re especially looking forward to exhibiting at the Engaging Digital Comms Conference on 24 April 2018.
The future of personalisation
The personalisation of digital content has grown into one of the hottest digital topics in the last few years, and the technology is now becoming widely available.
Ensure brand consistency and compliance
In addition to the many benefits CDS delivers to our customers through our print management service, we also take on the role of brand guardian to ensure consistency and brand compliance.