22 years of sharing knowledge to improve people's lives
Today, CDS celebrates 22 years in business.
It’s natural to look back and think about the real impact we’ve had over all those years and to consider how different we are from other agencies. Aside from doing the usual job of agencies, to help businesses sell more stuff, we play a vital role in genuinely improving people’s lives, by sharing knowledge.
Perhaps it’s best to explain our work using a few examples. We:
- alert one million families a day about the threat of flooding, through the Environment Agency Flood Warning website;
- provide global customer engagement for companies like Aberdeen Asset Management, that informs billions of pounds of investment;
- deliver operationally crucial information to the Met Police’s 55,000 officers;
- support the British Army, from recruitment campaigns to award-winning, blended learning solutions for life-saving Ebola training;
- provide integrated solutions that bring up-to-the-minute information to 2.5 million National Rail users and 1.2 million Transport for London commuters, about their journeys, every day.
We help communities as the single contracted supplier of print management, eCommunications and creative design solutions for 14 local authorities, including one of the largest in Europe, Birmingham City Council. And our solutions support the education of students across universities like Middlesex University, Keele University, Queen’s University Belfast and the Open University.
We developed and now administer one of the largest property management solutions in the world – managing the entire UK Central Government Civil Estate – saving the taxpayer more than £54 million per annum (National Audit Office statistics).
Our work for the MOD and defence industry plays a vital role in keeping all of us safe in the UK.
Another highlight was our role as one of the leading design agencies for the 2012 Olympics. CDS was the only supplier, appointed to the framework, able to provide an end-to-end communication service to London 2012 – design, typesetting, copywriting and proofreading.
We’re a Top 100 Design Week agency and the second largest Technical Agency in eConsultancy’s Top 100 Agency rankings. We have the highest security credentials attainable by a private sector company and we have every important ISO certification in our business sector.
We’re partners with world leading software companies including Episerver, Sitecore and Microstrategy.
If you would like to become part of CDS’ ongoing success story, then we would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we could help your organisation too.
Our mission is to lead our customers toward achieving their full potential through the intelligent use of information, content and data.
Episerver named as a leader in Gartner's 2019 MQ for Web Content Management
Putting the work of international artists in the hands of millions
More awards for CDS
We're looking forward to two big awards nights.